But the tag is interesting, you see. So, all the more reasons to flick it. 🙂 😉
1) Tell us about three ways you express your creativity.
Cook, Click Pictures, Of course Blog !!! 🙂
2) Who’s your favorite character from a book, play, film, or other work of art?
Draupadi from Palace of Illusions.
3) What’s something you do really well that other people are amazed by?
Planning well in advance.
4) What are you shy about? Or, what situations do you find make you shy?
When being praised by hubby – I shy and try to switch topics, instead of accepting them happily…. 😉
5) What was the best day of your life so far?
The day we made snow-man in Solang Valley – as a young bride.
When my in-laws appreciate things I do – as a DIL.
When hubby beams in pride – as a Wife.
When my daughters blabbered MAMA for the first time – as a Mother.
6) What are the next five books you want to read?
The Ramayana Series by Ashok Banker – There are 5 more for me to read in that series… 😉
Three Cups of Tea
7) Write about something you feel should not have been invented.
The Television – I hate it – We can very well survive without it.
8) What do you want to be admired for?
For being a caring person and a one to depend on, during hard times. 🙂
Of course, my picture clicking skills tooo….. 😉
9) What do you prefer listening to, music with lyrics or music without?
Music with lyrics – they are the best way to soothe the mind and soul. 🙂
10) Kant said that we require three things by which to measure happiness: someone to love, something we like to do,and something to look forward to.
Someone to love – Not one, but two lovely amazing daughters.
Something I like to do – I like to be totally supportive of what my daughters want to do in life.
Something to look forward to – Their passions becoming their future.
11) Tell us about the day you were born.
I was born on my Mother’s Star Bday !!! But just missed sharing the same star with her…..its the one next to hers. 🙂
12) Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.
On the sad note – How the greenery on the side of bank is not at all any shade of green….. 😦 😦
On a happier note – Am reading a lot of books, which didnt happen before…. 🙂
13) Describe what happiness means to you using just six words.
Do things, but dont expect any.
14) What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven, where, and why?
Me ???? I’ve driven the husband totally mad, with my adherence to cleanliness, while he is a clumsy dog !!!! 😀 😀
OOPS, but I dont drive any vehicle. 😉 😉 Who wants to drive, when they have a handsome looking guy as a willing driver. 🙂 😉
15) Do you have a special, non-traditional cure for cold or some other illness? Share it with us!
Applying lemon and honey mix on pimple scars, makes them vanish in a week. Sachi. I guarantee. 🙂 🙂
16) If you had been born the opposite sex, what do you think would be different about your life right now ?
I probably would’ve followed my career, with more passion.
17) What’s the best thing someone could say to you right now, right this minute?
Would you love to have a Lemon Soda ????? And I nod my head to say – YES, YES, YES. 🙂 🙂 😀