As you are already aware now, I love these sky watching phases during my day. It might be a brief moment in the morning, when I stare through my balcony to see if the sun has risen before me. Or it could be a moment during the day when I casually look up to see if there are black clouds looming around. It could be even be a moment like below, when I caught the glowing western colors on the move, while going for a meeting. I somehow love this click of the sunset, as the colors blend so beautifully to create such lovely shades and the sun adds its lovely evening glow. Sigh.
The following one is a fun picture. The constant looking up at the sky for patterns may yield such results, on a few occasions. While I saw a horse, dog and a bear – one behind the other, there were other friends of mine who lent their imaginary horses to this picture. And I love such cloud pattern based childlike conversations, where we keep looking for different animals or even people.
My dear friends who spent time cloud-watching with me virtually, gave me these responses and I enjoyed and laughed through the whole time.
- looks more like a seahorse, an alligator and a rhinoceros to me 😂 and they’re dancing. Conga line 😊
- they could be jet skiing too. 😂looks like they’re standing on one, the seahorse on the handlebar
- Could be three on a magic carpet. 🤔 alakazam.
- Spot the opera singer hitting a high note.
- ……….on a magic carpet!
- Crocodile hugging its hatchling and a baby elephant is looking at both of them.
- I can see a bird too.
Have a great day and look out for cloud patterns 😀