This is such a rare moment I’m facing here with my thoughts. Generally, I will be furiously hitting over the keyboard in an attempt at expressing the analytical, critical, logical, weird, crazy waves that go through my mind. But, for the past few days, there has been innumerable moments of EUREKA for a post idea…sigh…which never materialized.
And now, tonight, as we stay awake to watch the Sachin Vs Warne match, all that my mind could think of is the utter neglect my blog is facing, at my hands. I feel for you, my buddy…all is not lost with the blogger in me ! Just keep up the hope…its just a matter of time that I may even attempt a NaBloPoMo and you’ll be surprised at my blogging speed 😀
So, some random thoughts, as there is no particular purpose to this post.
- Saw the “Martian” – amazing ! Whatta story and what a beautiful way to picturize it. Life on Mars – there’ll be a day to experience it !
- Its raining on and off in Chennai and not as the meteorological department predicted. They said non-stop rains for 3 days and all we saw was a drizzle. The result is excessively sweaty days in November…can’t believe this ! The only consolation is the beautiful cloud formations, the awesome twilight colors over which my lens is feasting 😀
- This Diwali is not so interesting for me, as I’m missing my both my girls at home ! I’ve had many wonderful cracker filled Diwalis before they were born. But after the post of Mother, things have certainly changed to include the girls in everything. Now, they being away in the hostel sort of makes me feel bleh. But of course, this too shall pass, for me. May be I’ll start enjoying the festivities as before, just for myself and my happiness.
- Finally caught up with Bahubali on Set Max. Wanted to watch on the big screen. But missed it. Sigh…I know…I know…the CGI effects are too good on big screen. I thereby promised myself that I’ll catch Part 2 first day first show…ha ha…let’s see 😀
- In an effort to search for something, I pulled out half of my wardrobe out of the shelves…sigh. Now, tomorrow is tough day ahead in sorting them out !! Of course, I didn’t find what I was searching for !! What did you think ?? 😉 I know it is quite safe in some place 😀
- I want to have a girly girly meet with friends and laugh my head out…anyone game ?? 😀
- Been on a reading spree too – Memoirs of a Geisha, Two fates, a silly romance novel – feeling good about it. And the best thing is I’m reading a Tamil short story collection and it is AWESOME 🙂 Its called “aram” meaning “that which is morally right / just”. All stories are real ones which make it all the more interesting to read about such wonderful people who stayed on the track of what is morally right. The author Jayamohan has done a brilliant job. Even though it took me some time to start again with reading Tamil, its going great !
Do you hear any crunching noise ?? Its me munching biscuits – mid-night snack 😀 😛 I’m hungry as hell…ha ha…but that’s to be expected when I’m awake at this hour !
So, what have you been up to ?? Anything interesting from your side ??
I’ll leave you with a favorite picture of mine. This Shiva statue and his associate Nandi is so beautiful and can be found en-route to Kanchipuram from Chennai.