Did I read about a bullet list post somewhere ??? Oh yeah, my dear Pix wrote a random list of things which just opens up her mind and thoughts to us.
Since I was too cut short for time, this kind of bullet point post will help me to at least write the various thoughts that run through my mind right now !!
- Recently I saw this happen in FB. It was someone’s birthday and people were writing on this person’s wall, wishing him well. Among them I found a person, who wished him with a comment about his physical appearance, especially mentioning about how heavy he was. How insensitive can people be ?? Do they even know what others go through !! No person is happy to be over-weight. They too are trying their level best and probably its their genealogy and they can’t do anything about it. It’s so easy to comment on the physical appearance of a person. Just stand in their shoes to know what the other person feels…am totally upset !!
- Daughter is coming home for semester holidays…am absolutely happy 😀
- There are people who take their health so casually. They don’t realize how much they are hurting their loved ones…am really sad !!
- Absolutely enjoyed myself in the kitchen – more kuzhambu and vazhai poo paruppu usili for lunch, coconut and lemon sevai for evening tiffin. Food does make me happy…feeling heaven through the taste buds 😛
- Doing a tamil crossword with MIL and raking the brains. And suddenly she tells me check with Google if you can’t find an answer…ha ha ha…am feeling good about life 🙂
- Suddenly thought of sending postcards to my friends. Writing to each one of them is such a beautiful experience and am totally enjoying this task I gave myself !!
- Chennai is quite cool now. Even the sun seems milder. People are walking around in jackets, scarves, sweater too. For once, Chennai weather is making me feel happy !!
- My cousin is visiting and his 2 yr old kid’s non-stop blah blah is making me laugh and smile without any reason…feeling immensely blessed to hold a baby and hear the nonsensical talk !!
- BTW, I need to put up that Christmas Tree when the younger one is free…feels good about catching the festive spirit.
- Finally, feeling happy to have written down a lot of things in one post…thanks Pix 🙂
So, what are your thoughts ???