From the ads above, we can infer the following finer details :
– First and foremost is, all the farmers can stop producing vegetables, fruits, rice, wheat, pulses. Theres no need to them now, becos the children dont eat it at all. And the mothers prefer giving them Complan.
– When children are drinking Complan, their parents and grandparents too can start drinking it, thereby saving money. You see, they dont have to buy the sky-rocketing vegetables and other stuff. Just milk or water is enough.
– The mothers will be having so much free time – if they dont have to buy any groceries or veggies, whats there to cook ???? Even after doctors around the world have proved that cooking is a great stress-buster, Complan advises mothers to stay away from cooking….WOW !!!! Drink Complan, whenever hungry – looks like the slogan for life.
– No tension in the morning, while packing lunch – actually, theres no need to pack lunch – only a glass of complan needs to be packed !!!
– Why the children ???? Everyone who drinks Complan will grow in height !!! 😉 India will be full of tall people.
Extra Growing Power, huh ????
Now, isnt it wonderful ???? Such a drink, which will render the farmers jobless in a country, full of villages and fields !!!
My cousin used to go for dance classes, when she was in her teens. After all the tiring school work and all, she used to fall down without energy in the dance class. So, her dance teacher suggested that she drink complan…. 😉 😉 Maybe the dance teacher was Brand Ambassador of that product…God knows !!! 😉 And my cousin tried drinking Complan for a few days and this is what she told me – “I dont feel hungry for nearly 5 hours after drinking Complan”. When I asked my doctor about this (already Sr was born to me), he said that “Complan is a very heavy drink, which takes hours to digest. I dont recommend this to any child below 15 years.” 🙄 🙄
I feel its the duty of the mother, to introduce different kinds of food to her children. Every thing cannot be achieved by supplements and supplementary drinks. The different tastes, the sweet, sour, bitter, hot, tangy are all required for the body and they help in different functions. Just drinking the sweet complan alone will not help all the time.
There are so many methods to make a child eat – first of all, start the habit of eating as a family – when the child sees the father and mother eating different kinds of food, automatically, they’ll follow suit. The parents need to lead by example.
Second, if the kids dont like a veggie in a particular form, try giving it in other forms. I always make methi as paranthas for my daughter, to make her eat it. They’ll gradually pick up the taste, and start eating other variations.
Allow them to have lunch in their close friend’s house. They might try something new or they might like a differently done dish. Of course, consult with the friend’s mom, before sending your child. 😉
My girls love their patti so much – so when she serves them something, they quietly eat it – they dont say no to her, even if they dont like it. Then my girls realise, that they actually like the dish. 😉
The nutritionists, doctors around the world are screaming about the goodness of vegetables, fruits, spices, herbs, pulses, grains and how they are related to the effective functioning of the human body – Do you think Complan can substitute them all ????
Where there is a will, there is a way, dear parents. So, if you are really interested in making your child eat the regular food which you cook at home, take some effort and try hard at it, before falling for the Complan drink. 😉 After all, Complan is not something for your life. 😉
Take care parents….after all, the whole idea of living is possible only with proper food….and not by drinking Complan. 🙂