This tag by IHM is so infectious, I tell you.
I had been reading this tag in various pages from yday and had been commenting ferociously that the keys are hurt badly !!! OOPS, my fingers too !!! 😉
It goes on to say, we love doing things – doesn’t matter whether it is manly or womanly !!! Its the passion and love for things, that matter the most. And we sure will break the stereotypes, but go on, Bravo, go for it !!!
1 He is very sensitive – some silly senti scenes bring a tear or two !!! But a major action lover !!!
2. He loves gossip – at least 10 mins is spent every nite discussing abt ppl…
3. He loves to cook – actually he watches Cookery shows, notes down ingredients and invents something new and extremely tasty.
4. He can stay awake the whole night, if need be. So, he has done the baby sitting, when kids were not well. I need my beauty sleep. 😉
5. He blushes when I compliment him.
6. He loves home shopping – cushions, crockery – he loves them all.
7. He is a great host – he can make great cocktails / mocktails for ladies and he’ll go out of the way to make varieties of snack appetizers.
8. He feels sad if I don’t appreciate some effort of his – Remember that Comfort Ad, when the wife says “he never says anything” – Total reversal of roles.
9. He’s shy to talk with ladies, inititally !!! He takes his own time !!!
10. He makes me, my mil and my girls to eat first, get the best servings and then eats after us !!!
OOPS, I forgot to add, that he loves Chocolates !!! 😉
Apart from all these, he is the usual manly husband
– with dirty towels lying on the bed
– not bothered about house hold cleaning
– loves to take the kids out rather than sit and teach them school work
– he is not the romantic to buy flowers for his wife, unless threatened by the daughters
– he is the sports loving husband model
– holds the TV remote, car in a higher position than his wife
– loves to play cricket, even if it is with the 5yr old boy of next door, but will not play badminton with his own daughters
– just given the keyword “cricket” or “sachin” or “kapil” or “viv richards” or “don bradman” – he just starts talking, there’s no stopping him
– watches movies – but efficiently surfs the channels, so he gets to see the dishoom dishoom parts only – perhaps the climax !!!
– reads the newspaper from the last page – sports first !!!
But he is the best for me, just as I am for him !!! 😉