Nu has tagged me to do this Chicken 65..OOPS…Strike 65. Thanks Nu, you are a darling, giving me fodder to fill up my days… 🙂
But WP seems to disagree with me on doing this striking thing….this is not fair….. 😦 I’ve done it 4 times now. Every time I save the draft, do something else and come back to see, the strike effect is gone. 😦
So, I’ve come up with an intelligent solution. All things done by me are in RED. And the others in BLUE. Can’t help it…majboor hoon. 🙂
1.Graduated high school.
2. Kissed someone.
3. Smoked a cigarette. Yes, tried once, to prove that its horrible. EEEEwwwww…..It is horrible.
4. Got so drunk you passed out. Not passed out…but totally high enuf to scare S…LOL…
5. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Done once during college…but now, gives me the scares.
6. Collected something stupid. Stupid Collection ??? Me ???? 🙄
7. Gone to a rock concert. Waiting for some tickets…. 😉
8. Helped someone. Yes, in my own small way. 🙂
9. Gone fishing. Going by Hitch’s idea, I’ve caught the fish from my fish tank with a net, of course – while trying to clean it. 😉
10. Watched four movies in one night. OOPS, just can’t do such things. 🙄
11. Lied to someone. Yeah, to make someone feel better !!
12. Snorted cocaine.
13. Smoked weed.
14. Failed a subject. NEVER.
15. Been in a car accident. While waiting in a signal, an army truck tried to squeeze in the gap between our car and the median on the road. There by, the truck’s bump guard smashed into our car window and we were all so terrified to even scream. Then they had to call a tow van to lift our car out of the mess, as that bump guard couldn’t be taken out easily. Terrifying incident.
16. Been in a tornado. The tornado of life ? YES.
17. Watched someone die.
18. Been to a funeral. Sadly, yes.
19. Burned yourself. All experts in cooking are born with a few burns here and there and I am no exception. 🙂 That goes on to tell a lot about the expertness.
20. Run a marathon. Walking is fine…Running….OOPS, can I take a break ????
21. Cried yourself to sleep. No. I can’t sleep, if there’s something bothering me. I’ll try to clear things and go to sleep happily.
22. Spent over 10,000 bucks in one day. Maybe half of it…
23. Flown on an aeroplane. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
24. Cheated on someone. Can’t think of that…
25. Been cheated on. I try not to think and remember those things.
26. Written a 10 page letter. Why can’t they have a question like – talked on the phone for more than an hour – I will happily say many times. 🙂
27. Gone skiing. Tried it at Manali.
28. Been sailing. Yeah, gone on a cruise ship.
29. Cut yourself. Many a times, with my big butcher knife… 😦
30. Had a best friend. Had and still have best friends.
31.Lost someone you loved. Yeah, my BIL’s pet dog Bruno. Bruno was the darling of the whole family.
32.Got into trouble for something you didn’t do.
33. Stolen / borrowed a book from the library. Borrowed many a times.
34.Gone to a different country. Yes.
35. Watched the Harry Potter movies. All of them and read all the books, many a times. 🙂
36. Had an online diary. No.
37. Fired a gun. Was holding the gun, while S fired all the shots – his finger was on the trigger. LOL – We had gone to a shooting club, in Hyd.
38. Gambled in a casino. Yes, At Genting. Knowing the limits, played and won a bit. But once is enough.
39. Been in a school play. Yeah, a tamil play, where I played the hero, saving the damsel in distress… 😉
40. Been fired from a job. I’ve left jobs, when I felt like.
41. Taken a lie detector test.
42. Swam with dolphins. Wish to do it one day…
43. Voted for someone on a reality TV show. Yeah, one Hyd singer was in top 5 of Indian Idol 2 or 3…cant remember…he was my daughter’s school ex-student…so the school requested us all to vote for him…and I did.
44.Written poetry. I dont know whether that qualifies as poetry, but I’ve tried my hand at it. Check my archives.
45. Read more than 20 books a year. Done it during college days…am waiting to do it now.
46. Gone to Europe. OH God, send me tickets.
47. Loved someone you shouldn’t have.
48. Used a colouring book over age 12. Of course, every mother would have done it, I think. I’ve done colouring books with my daughters – its so much fun.
49. Had a surgery. Yup – for the delivery of the girls.
50. Had stitches. Of course ya…If #49 happened, then #50 is a must na ??? Those days, it was a must.
51. Taken a Taxi. Oh, yeah.
52. Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once. I just cant do this. I cant even chat with two ppl at the same time. Focus on one person at a time.
53. Been in a fist fight. Verbal fight – yeah.
54. Suffered any form of abuse. Many teachers have abused us as a class, but we never bothered to remember.
55. Had a pet. Yes – my lab pup, Brownie.
56. Petted a wild animal.
57. Had your own credit card & bought something with it. Oh yeah.
58. Dyed your hair. With henna, yes.
59. Got a tattoo. Che, che…don’t like that.
60. Had something pierced. My ears.
61. Got straight A’s. Yes, have always passed in distinction. 🙂
62. Known someone personally with HIV or AIDS.
63. Taken pictures with a webcam. Noooooo
64. Lost something expensive. I lost an expensive shawl, which my MIL gifted me – felt terribly bad.
65. Gone to sleep with music on. Oh, those were the wonderful teenage days…now, as a responsible FIRST LADY of the house, I switch off everything before going to sleep….
OK, now thats done with, all I can see is red and blue colors flashing in my eyes. 🙄 This is a tough questionnaire…I tell you guys, more tough than the CAT…
So, who else wants to do this tag ??? Come on, don’t think you’ll be tagged all the time. Please take some responsibility and do this tag on your own, OK ???? 😉
Now, come on, silent souls, out with your comments…dont just read, smile and push off from here….