The past month saw me receive a few awards, which I thought I should share it with you all. I am feeling so good. After all that writing and writing, these awards do make me feel so wonderful. 😉
First let me put up this one. This one given by IHM was for the dove, which I didn’t see, even with my wonderful glasses and all. 😉
Its time I learn to see things properly. 🙂 LOL. BTW, you’ve to earn this award and it cannot be passed on. So, it remains with me. 😉 😉
This one really made me misty eyed. Beautiful Blogger ??? Me ???? Oh, so lovely and Thank you, Shilpa. I’ll treasure this so much.
Found these things to do on receiving this award from some other blog, as Shilpa just tried to skip them all, apart from passing them out.
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Paste the award on your blog
3) Link the person who nominated you for the award
4) Share 7 things you find to be beautiful around you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers or more
7 things I find to be beautiful around me :
– I find the new-born baby’s cries to be so beautiful, so full of life. I always remember the saying in tamil – A crying baby will get its food. It’s a simple lesson to learn from that – ask for what you want and you’ll be granted with that.
– The smell of jasmine in the air during the summer evenings is certainly beautiful to me.
– The yellow colour associated with summer and the blue of the sky with a tinge of white clouds in it, is exceptionally beautiful for me.
– The labrador dogs that go out for a walk in the late evenings, in my apartment complex, are so beautiful. I love dogs.
– When I am pampered well in a parlour for a massage, I feel beautiful from inside.
– When the power goes off and all of us cuddle in the balcony talking about random things, it’s a beautiful moment to hold on to.
– But the most beautiful thing on Earth, is the smile on my daughters face. Nothing to beat that.
Now, I know many ppl who are so beautiful themselves and write even more beautifully. So dear beautiful ppl, I am passing on this award to you.
The next one is from Maverick. Thank you so much, for thinking that my blog is beautiful with that little bit extra. I feel so good.
Now, this is what I should do : I am supposed to write 3 things which I like about myself, post a picture I like most and pass on the award to 5 more people !!!!
3 things about myself (breaking my head to write something which you all don’t know 😉 It’s quite difficult.)
– I love this quality of myself to stay calm during storms in life. It helps me to be grounded during days of extreme happiness too. 🙂
– I love the way I multitask. I know that all you women out there also do it. It makes me feel so smart, inside.
– If I like something / someone, chances are that I become obsessed by it.
And this is my favourite picture :
Isn’t this beautiful ???? This is the view from the top of the mountain at Srisailam, near Hyderabad. It’s a famous Shiva temple and a great place for scenic beauty. BTW, I took this pic. 😉
Now, I happily pass on this award to you all :
Just have one more thing to share with you all. Remember the Indusladies International Women’s Day Blog Contest ??? And this was my entry for that contest. And so sweet of IndusLadies, they sent me this Participation Gift. Isn’t that lovely !!!! Thank you, Indus Ladies !!!! Waiting to take part in many more contests. 🙂