CHILLING OUT is an art cultivated through vast experience of keeping at bay, the excessive stress levels. While advice is given to Tom, Dick and Harry for anything and everything, its difficult to follow the same. And the times when the given advice stands out and laughs at the person, its such a humbling experience. Indy, just a few days back, it was your turn. Now its mine. I think, every one of us has our day of complaints. 😉
Today is one of those days, when I feel like CHILLING OUT. There are so many things doing the rounds in my mind and irritation tops it all.
So, Help me to CHILL OUT, when
– the laundry is found lying around in various places and the laundry basket is absolutely empty. 🙄
– the wet towels refuse to leave the site of the comfortable bed. I thought the bed was supposed to be comfy for me !!! 🙄
– very important things to be done are being procrastinated for silly reasons.
– after a tiring day in the kitchen, supermarket, bank etc…feel that all the responsibilities are making me more tired.
– the maid ditches me and takes extra leave. Knowing the consequences, the other maid who helps with cutting vegetables, also decides to call the day-off. Double Trouble. 🙄 🙄
– I am being dipped in sweat and barbecued slowly in the hot sun, while I just want to dip in cold ice cream !!!!
– the excessive heat and sweat causes a splitting headache by evening and the kitchen calls out to cook dinner.
– I take refuge in Supermarkets to chill myself during the day, in the pretext of shopping and the kanjus ppl at the Supermarket decide to run the shop with only fans. 🙄
– we are all suffering from power cuts, ppl are advising to take part in Earth Hour !!!!
– I buy Limca for myself and don’t even get a drop to drink. These girls na – I really don’t know when they go into the kitchen, when they drink Limca !!!! LOL !!!
So, you can all help me CHILL OUT !!! Waiting for your novel ideas for CHILLING !!! 🙂