Chatterbox tagged me for this. According to the tag, I need to list 7 random facts about myself.
You know, I’ve done different versions of the same tag, at various times.
I am Tagged : It was the first time that I got tagged to list 25 random facts about myself. It was damn difficult, letting out personal things out in the open the first time, but still I did it.
A Hundred Questions about me !! : Nancy tagged me to do this and even though some of the questions were boohooo to me, I still did it. 🙂
I love being a MOM : This is one tag, which is very close to my heart and I totally enjoyed doing it. I think all the mothers will feel so happy to do this tag. So, if anyone of you mothers have missed writing this, please do so and see your heart soar high in the sky. 🙂
A Questionnaire on ME, again – My daughters are answering – The best FOURS of my life – Image Tag – Crushed with Tag – All these are my tag posts. Hey, this is definitely a lot of tags, which I’ve done. And I loved doing them all and loved more to surf through my archives, to search for them. 🙂
So, why did I do the above exercise of searching through my archives and reading all that has been written there ??? Just a peek-a-boo, to make sure that I don’t repeat the same stuff.
If a person can write so many random facts about themselves, then they sure are crazy in so many ways, right ????? 😉 😉 And I am so crazy, doing this tag – But, I am loving it. 😉
OK, enough of introduction, now let me get on to that tag.
1. I am not all athletically inclined. But, I love to watch sporting events. And I hate the gym. Only yoga has been safely accepted by my body and soul. 🙂
2. I don’t grow my nails long, they irritate me so much. But, I would love to go for that French Manicure, at least once in my life.
3. I need to eat in time and my tummy follows some time-table to the gun. If I don’t feed my tummy in time, the growling noises will wake up everyone in the house. 😉
4. Having done my typewriting course, I pride myself on typing very fast. But, my thought process is pretty fast compared to the speed of typing and I end up with a lot of silly mistakes like missing words, which I thot that I typed. 🙂
5. I am extremely loyal to specific brands for specific products and people just cannot convince me that I am buying the wrong one. It has to dawn on myself and then there’ll be a change. And also, first impressions of supermarkets matter a lot to me. And I choose to go to the same supermarket, once my first impression satisfies me. 🙂
6. I would always pick up my phone in the first or second ring. But the difficult part is that I expect others to pick up my call in the same way. 🙂
7. I somehow don’t feel comfortable with air conditioners, but S is obsessed with it. I feel that my skin and throat dries up a lot, when I stay in an A/C room for some time. I prefer the natural breeze, that sets in during the evening in Chennai.
Now, that wasn’t difficult at all. Too much of experience in writing tag after tag, and being so crazy to take up more tags, has made me like this.
Hope you enjoyed my silly things. If possible, share some of your own. 😉