So, what do you all think – Am I honest with you all ???? Does my blog sound like an honest one, when seen at a glance ?????
I try to be sincere and honest most of the time – only when the fictitious side of me overtakes me and starts typing something else. I try to make sure that doesn’t happen always. 😆
But, Nancy, my wonderful friend, here’s my heartfelt gratitude for bestowing the Honest Scrap Award on me. I am really honoured. This award will stay close to my heart.
So, here is the freebie that came along with this award. I am tagged as well as be awarded. Wonderful, isn’t it ????? 😆
The rules for this Tag and Award are :
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true.
Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
10 HONEST things about me !!!! I’ve already done so many tags, which asked me so many questions, that I am sure you all know a great deal about me. So, I am breaking my head to list those things, which has so long managed to stay inside me.
– While I love sipping my tea from a cup, my drink from a glass, I just can’t sip water from a glass. I’ve to crane my neck backwards, raise the glass a few cms above my lips and pour it in my mouth. You get the picture ????? This is how I was brought up. So, no amount of exercise can change me, now. And for this wonderful task, I prefer to use a steel tumbler, that doesn’t have blunt edges.
– I love TOM & JERRY the most. I have so many CD collections of T & J. They are my all time favourite and I can watch them several times, without getting bored. I also love those Barney series, Baby Looney Tunes (Love Lola the most – She’s absolutely cute) and so many cute cartoons meant for toddlers. hehehehehe – please keep this as a secret between you and me !!!! 😆
– The musical movies are always close to my heart. Like the Sound of Music, Mamma Mia, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Hum Aapke hai Kaun – those kinds. I love the music in these movies. Because it is a musical, more importance is given to the music and the songs, which I just love.
– I love Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy team for the music they make – and my favourite movie and music by them is Dil Chahta Hai. I like Rockford too for its wonderful music. Then is of course, ARR. In old tamil movies, it is always Ilayaraja. He is the best.
– Even though I travel by flight, to save time, I am just not so fond of those travels. I am a train person. I love the second class the best – the non-stop activity, the loud talks, the wailing children, the making of new friendships – it’s all so wonderful. Ship – Hmmm, maybe I’ll go on a cruise.
– I am the official Search Engine of my home. I GOOGLE so many stuff for my loved ones. From socks, clips, pen, fevistick, scale for my daughter to bills, office papers, goggles, reading glasses, credit card for S, I search everything. The best part is I find those things in the same place, they’ve already searched and couldn’t find the things there.
– I just love to gift my loved ones, actually surprise them with the gift. The look on their face, when they receive the gift and the surprise look, happiness, the smile all make it worthy of buying for my family. It need not be an expensive one, but I try to get them what they need. BTW, I would like to add, that I too would love to receive gifts as surprise.
– I am very choosy about my friends. It takes me quite sometime to break the ice and get the conversation flowing. The only exception has been with the blogofriends and I am a bit surprised at my self.
– My daughters are always waiting to find fault in my English – like a wrong pronunciation or when I blabber something incoherent (words misplaced, due to non-synchronisation of the speed of thought and speed of speech – Has this happened to you ?). They are waiting for moments like these and catch me at the right time and laugh their heart out. Naughty girls – I honestly love it, but put an act that I am very annoyed about the issue.
– I love to entertain family and friends, at home. When I call people over for lunch or dinner, I take extra effort and time, in making sure that everything is ready on the table, before the first guest arrives. There won’t be any panicking run into the kitchen to cook something last-minute !!!! And I also go that extra bit, to look good when the guests come. Thank God, my cooking and ahem ahem baking, is good enough for people to ask for more. Now, of late, I am trying out Bengali dishes. My husband and his brothers were mighty impressed (they were all brought up in Kolkatta and those dishes were their favs).
OK !!! Those are the 10 Honest things about me !!! Maa Kasam – sabh sach hai !!!!
Now, comes the most difficult part – to AWARD and tag 10 people. I am just writing down all the names, which comes to my mind first. Please break your head and do it.
I pass on The Honest Scrap Award and Tag to :
Friends, hope you’ll all do justice to this Award and Tag, as sincerely I’ve done. See, I am very honest !!! Now, lets see how honest you are. 😆
Now, waiting for yours !!!! 🙂