Being tagged by Swaram to list out the 10 things that me drain me out emotionally, I sat to think…. And I thought a lot. Finally, came up with this list, which also makes me the person, that is ME !!!
- I generally keep up with the time promised by me. So, when people fix up a time for appointment, I expect them to keep it up. If they are delayed due to justifiable reasons, I’ll also expect them to call and inform. When people delay without informing and make me wait for long hours, it totally drains me out emotionally. Let her wait, What else has she got to do ? — This attitude unnerves me !!
- I am the kind of person, who values opinions very much. If I ask anyone for suggestions or opinions, I greatly value them and consider them before taking my decision. Similarly, my opinions are not let out, unless people ask for it (Even my S). And when some people ask for it purposefully and snub me on my face, for the opinion given, it drains me out emotionally !!!
- When people I know, happen to pass by me and ignore me completely when I wish them, it just gets to my nerves.
- After starting this Tupperware business, I have understood one thing. I don’t expect people to buy from me, just because they are my friends. I take great care to make sure that my friendship doesn’t interfere with my business. My friends should buy the product for the worthiness of the product and not because of my friendship with them. So, when my Tupperware Manager tells me to make my friends order Tupperware products, to reach the target value for a week, I am totally upset with her.
- When any of my friends or relatives call me and I am unable to take their call, I make sure that I call them back and apologise. But why is it there are people out there, who don’t respond to the call you made or never returns your call ???? This gives me a feeling that they are trying to ignore me. And if that person is close to my heart, I go for a toss.
- Children doing tantrums are quite common. I don’t blame the child. Its the responsibility of the parents to instill some sense into the child, when the behaviour is at its worst. When the child is behaving badly, throwing tantrums in a public place and the parents stand there and look through, it is something I just can’t digest. At least, the parents should feel responsible and apologise if the child has hurt somebody in the process. These parents who take things for granted, when it concerns their kids, drain me emotionally.
- There are these doctors around us, who make us do all sorts of tests, even for a simple fever / cough / cold / stomach ache /head ache symptom. They just dont understand how much they play with the emotions of the person involved. Instead of helping the person recover from the illness, the doctors depress the people more, just by scaring the life out of us. How can I trust those doctors, who emotionally drain me ????
- When the telemarketing people keep on calling again and again, even after refusing the offer politely for the first time, I am absolutely drained emotionally.
- There are one more sect of people, who can’t mind their manners when they visit somebody for the first time. They just go around the house, inspecting everything on display and commenting on it too. They go into the kitchen uninvited, open fridge and drink water on their own. One lady, even had the audacity to take an apple from my fruit basket without asking me and cut it, give to her child and eat it also. Such people are on my list of non-invitees and they get on my nerves too much.
- Finally, this is to all the people who keep themselves, their homes, their surroundings totally unclean. I get totally annoyed with unhygienic people, as I am a great cleanliness freak. Things might be lying here and there, in my home, sometimes. But my home is never unclean. I am scared shit to even visit those people, who don’t have cleanliness in their dictionary.
WOW, That was not too difficult, I think. So far, I’ve been blogging about things I like, enjoy and am greatly passionate about. With this blog, I’ve brought balance to my blogs by talking about things that irritate / upset / emotionally drain me.