One more TAG for me !!!!! And thanks Swaram, for asking me to do it.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Looking at the few grey hairs, I wondered whether to put henna for my hair today or not.
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A 500/- note and a lot of coins (Trying to be the CHANGE I want in others)
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
SOAR – As my is heart is doing right now, doing the tag. I spent a whole 1 hr on what to blog, today morning. Just at that moment I read Swaram’s comment, to take up the tag. Thanks, yaar.
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Airtel Customer Care – I never answer this call, as it’ll be a recorded message on some new promo or scheme.
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
A R Rehman’s Nokia tune.
6. What are you wearing right now?
One silly pyjama, which is absolutely out of size but so comfy and my fav Tee.
7. Do you label yourself?
Perfect Passionate Yoga loving Feminine Chef
8. Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
9. Bright or Dark Room?
I prefer the bright ones, unless I’ve the splitting headache.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Funny, Smiling with a great love for life.
11. What does your watch look like?
I still hold the Titan watch my S gifted me close to my heart, for my first bday after marriage. Its diamond shaped with a gold dial.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Dreaming that I was being felicitated in some grand function. But couldn’t remember, when / where /why.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was an order for the Tupperware business I am doing from home. My friend had smsed to order lunch boxes, fridge bottles among others.
14. What’s a word you say a lot?
Muruga Muruga or Rama Rama, but I think it’ll be Thank you God.
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My S before leaving to office, 2day morning. He better say it everyday !!!!
16. Last furry thing you touched?
My daughter’s teddy bear which she sleeps with, when I cleared her bed.
17. Favourite age you have been so far?
24 – I got engaged, painted the town red for 3 months with my S, got married and had a super duper honeymoon. Wish those days will come again.
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Hey Munni (my Beautician who comes home), When are you coming to put henna for my hair ?
19. The last song you listened to?
Mandram vandha thendralukku, manjam vara nenjam illayo ? kanne en kanne ….. A beautiful tamil song by S P B (Am a gr8 fan of him) in the movie Mouna Raagam.
20. Where did you live in 1987?
Hot and humid Chennai.
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, all those people who flaunt their flat tummy, while I am furiously working out on it.
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that I know of.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
A To DO List in my mobile which stays in my pocket all the time, My favourite Titan watch, A smile and a hug for my daughters.
24. What’s your favourite town/city?
Hyderabad / Secunderabad Twin cities.
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
To LIC for change of address – not too sure. Its been a very long time….
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
Total dependency on the car mechanic.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Big crush was Ravi Shastri, when I was in college. It died a silent death, when I got to meet so many real men in life.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Yeah, my right heel. Should consult a doctor.
29.What is your current desktop picture?
My hubby with a scenic backdrop – I took this picture, when we had been to Srisailam last week.
30. Have you been burnt by love?
Hurt by love, Burnt by passion.
What, is that all ? Only 30 questions ?????
Anyway, it was fun doing it.