Who are you ? What are your qualities ? Are you kind, passionate, rude, selfish, generous, social …. ? What makes up the whole YOU ????
Here’s a simple exercise to find out what kind of a person are you !!!!!!
- First, think of a person whom you like / admire and aspire to be like them.
- Identify those qualities of your role model, which has attracted you to that person.
- Write down each and every quality in a separate piece of paper.
- Put down all these in a bowl.
- Second, think of a person whom you detest / not fond of / dislike – whatever.
- Identify those qualities in that person, which has made you dislike him / her.
- Write all those in a separate pieces of paper.
- Put them all in a bowl.
Now, the qualities that are there in the bowl is YOU !!!!!
The things which you admire in your role model are those qualities in YOU, which you want to develop much further.
And those qualities which you dislike in a person are those things in YOU, which you don’t want to surface or fighting a inner battle.
Now, you know what kind of a person YOU are !!!!!